About M&R Industrial Services Ltd.
For almost 50 years, M&R Industrial Services Ltd. has been manufacturing wire formed products, stampings and assemblies including door lock rods and strikers for the automotive and related industries.
M&R was founded in London, Ontario in 1971 and maintained steady growth. A second plant was opened in Forest Ontario in 1989, as Forest Wire Products. The two plants were amalgamated in 2005 into the Forest facility. M&R currently employs approximately 14 people.
Our customers have included:
- Aisin USA
- Canada Stampings
- Gecom Corporation (formerly Ohi Automotive of America)
- Magna International Divisions:
- Closure Metal Products
- Dortec Industries
- Intier Closures Mexico
- KTM Locks
- Windsor Modules
- Alpha Technologies
- FCA – Fiat Chrysler Automotive
- L&M Fasteners inc.
- Nexteer Automotive (formerly Delphi Corporation)
- Saturn Corporation
- Schukra of North America – Legget & Platt Automotive Group
- Sterling Marking Products
- Strattec Security Corporation